The aim of the CBRN Terrorism and Risk analysis course is to provide participants with a sound knowledge and understanding of CBRN terrorism, the CBRN threat assessment and risk analysis process, and the specific threat of CBRN terrorism to High Visibility Events (HVE).
At the conclusion of the CBRN Terrorism and Risk analysis course, security personnel will be able to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the evolving nature of CBRN terrorism
- Demonstrate knowledge about the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’s) of terrorist groups with the capability/intent to launch CBRN attacks
- Demonstrate knowledge about threat assessment and risk analysis concepts and methodology
- Demonstrate knowledge about the CBRN terrorism threat to High Visibility Events (HVE)
- Identify prevention and mitigation strategies
This course is designed to provide students with an understanding of the unique threat and risk of CBRN terrorism, against the background of the evolving nature of the international terrorism. Participants will further learn how to conduct a structured and objective CBRN terrorism threat assessment and risk analysis. The theory is combined with practical examples, as well as relevant and recent case studies.
This course is designed for individuals tasked with preparing counter terrorism strategies for High Visibility Events. This course is open for safety and security personnel, first responders, law enforcement, medical personnel and any other professional groups dealing with CBRN preparedness and response.
The course takes place at the Core CBRN Training Facility at the Hiddingen Test Center or at another location that is most convenient to the client.
Core CBRN International CBRN Terrorism and Risk analysis Certificate