The Advanced Live Agent Training provides the CBRN practitioner with knowledge and hands-on experience with field detection, identification and decontamination of chemical warfare agents enabling them to safely work in a highly toxic environment.
- Demonstrate advanced safety procedures for working in a contaminated environment
- Demonstrate ability to visually identify effects of chemical warfare agents on different surfaces
- Demonstrate knowledge and hands-on experience using various types of chemical detectors
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with detecting chemical warfare agents under field conditions
- Demonstrate capability for rapid identification of chemical warfare agents in field conditions
- Experience various methods of decontamination procedures and products
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the behaviour of chemical warfare agents under field conditions
This theoretical and practical course is structured to build incrementally challenging stages where participants are closely monitored and assessed by the instructors for their safety and performance. We maintain a good instructor to participant ratio so that all the participants get the necessary individual attention to master the core objectives of the training curriculum.
This course is open to military personnel, police officers, emergency first responders, medical personnel, civil servants working in relevant international organisations, safety and security personnel.
CBRN General awareness
Medical clearance to work in Personal Protective Equipment
40 hours (indicative)
The training takes place at the Core CBRN Training Facility at the Hiddingen Test Center.
English (Interpretation services upon request)