Our portfolio of CBRN courses are designed to help organisations and individual responders to prevent, prepare for, respond to and mitigate the effects of a CBRN emergency. The courses range from basic awareness level to advanced levels. Wherever possible we encourage participants to train with their own equipment. This is why most of our courses may be delivered at the client’s own location.
Some of the advanced CBRN courses may have a live agent component. In this case, the live agent component is delivered exclusively at the Core CBRN Training Facility at the Hiddingen Test Center in Germany. The Hiddingen Test Center is one of the few centres in Europe with special government permissions to work with toxic compounds that include the most common chemical warfare agents. If you have an interest in doing an advanced training with Live Chemical Warfare Agents please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- CBRN General awareness training
- CBRN Practitioner training
- Chemical munition awareness
- CBRN Terrorism and risk analysis
- CBRN Incident Response, Command and Control Operations
- Decontamination and clean-up operations following a CBRN incident
CBRN specialist courses
- Emergency Medical Operations for CBRN incidents
- Hospital Emergency Response Operations (HERT) for CBRN incidents
- Biological agents and toxins
- Biomedical sampling and sample handling for CBRN incidents
- CBRN Environmental sampling and sample handling
- CBRN Environmental sample analysis
- Response to illicit cross-border traffic of CBRN substances and dual use equipment
- Radiological Safety Course
Live Agent Training
- Advanced Live Chemical Warfare Agent Training
- Advanced Live Chemical Warfare Agent Training for Medical professionals
Can’t find what you are looking for?
You can contact us here